All Things Nebraska (allthingsnebraska.unl.edu) is a free, online platform designed to support decision-makers in accessing, analyzing, and visualizing data about their communities.
Our goal is to provide up-to-date, quality data across sectors to our stakeholders. From business and industry, nonprofits, governments, researchers, and Extension staff, All Things Nebraska is a place for you to find data.
Our data can help Nebraskans better understand community needs, allocate resources, and make more data-informed decisions.
The Nebraska County Report Card gives an in-depth look at data in your local county compared to state-wide data across a variety of metrics.
The Nebraska Map Room:
- Hosts more than 30,000 mappable data layers
- Allows you to map your community and easily share maps with others
- Provides powerful query tools, data export capability, and annotations
Dynamic Reports & Assessments:
- Quick three-step process to create a robust assessment of one or more counties
- Built-in state and national benchmarks allow for quick comparison
- Easy-to-understand data visualizations
- Download, share, or export your report for additional analysis
All Things Nebraska was developed in partnership with the Center for Applied Research and Engagement Systems (CARES) at the University of Missouri.